The Mission of the Libraries at Brooklyn Friends School is:
- To provide our students with books that act as windows and mirrors to their world.
- To support our students as they develop the skills to become lifelong readers.
- To ensure that our students become effective users of information and critical thinkers.
- To provide relevant resources, technology and programming that integrates curriculum, research skills, and information literacy.
- To recognize the individual light in each student and encourage them to speak their truth
Summer Reading Recommendations
Click here for the Brooklyn Friends School Library Summer Reading Recommendations