Applying for Financial Aid
Check the financial aid box on your admissions application.
Complete the online process at mytads.com. All required documents must be submitted by uploading or mailing directly to TADS, not BFS. For help with uploading documents or sending documents to TADS, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-477-8237.
All custodial and non-custodial parents are required to submit an online application.
- Financial aid assessment; this is the online form filled out at mytads.com
- 2020 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
- All other federal tax schedules that were filed including business and partnership schedules
- 2020 W2 Form
- 2021 W2 Form (when available)
- If needed, a letter explaining any family situation you felt was too unique to be captured correctly by the online application
Make sure that your child’s name is on all forms, payments, and correspondence with the school and TADS.
Any applications that are not complete by their due date may not be considered for an award. The due date for current families is December 3, 2021. The due date for prospective families is January 7, 2022. All financial aid forms and supporting materials are due on these dates.