Applying for Financial Aid
Check the financial aid box on your admissions application.
Complete the online process at https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal. All required documents must be submitted by uploading or mailing directly to SSS/TADS, not BFS. For help with uploading documents or sending documents to SSS/TADS, email sssandtadsfa@
communitybrands.com or call (800) 344-8328.
All custodial and non-custodial parents are required to submit an online application.
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS); this is the online form filled out at the Family Portal.
- 2020 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
- All other federal tax schedules that were filed including business and partnership schedules
- 2020 W2 Form
- 2021 W2 Form (when available)
- If needed, a letter explaining any family situation you felt was too unique to be captured correctly by the online application
Make sure that your child’s name is on all forms, payments, and correspondence with the school and SSS/TADS.
Any applications that are not in good standing by their deadline may not be considered for an award. The deadline for current families is December 3, 2021. The deadline for prospective families is January 7, 2022. All financial aid forms and supporting materials need to be submitted well before the deadlines to allow time for auditing before your application will be marked in good standing.