Libraries At BFS
All Community Resources
Upper School Resources
- Required reading and guiding questions for Upper School students→
- Math activity 1 for rising 11th Grade students→
- Math activity 2 for rising 11th Grade students→
- *12th Grade IB Visual Arts Students: Create two artworks and finish revising and editing your Comparative Studies.
- *All rising 12th grade students taking Math SL (whether Analysis or Applications) should look for feedback from their teacher on their Math paper on Google classroom. Students should make edits to their paper based on the feedback. Although there will be some time when we return to school in September for the rising 12th graders to finish this work, it would be best if they started the work during the summer.
Middle School Resources
Lower School Resources
- Literacy activities for Lower School students→
- Math activities for Lower School students→
- Spanish resources for Lower School students