Registration is now under way for the BFS Spring Camps, which take place Monday through Friday, March 18 through March 22, when BFS is closed for Spring Break.
PRESCHOOL SPRING CAMP for 3s & 4s
Our 3’s and 4’s will have a wonderful time with familiar Spring Camp teachers. The camp day will be organized similar to the school day, with time set aside for morning meeting, snack, free play, roof and rest. Each day during Spring Camp we will have a variety of guest visitors providing age-perfect experiences in Yoga, Art, Cooking, and mor
LOWER SCHOOL SPRING CAMP for Kindergarten – 4 th Grade: LET’S GET MOVING!
Along with standard camp elements like morning meeting, free play, roof, and structured activities here at BFS, campers will also spend the week having tons of fun participating in our first ever Olympic Day!
Campers will also participate in Specialty classes leading up to Olympic Day such as:
• Visual Art, focusing on our culminating Olympic Day event
• Soccer to keep our bodies moving
• Cool Fit Kids, a popular Afterschool specialty class where campers will participate in awesome games, yoga, movement, exercises and fun challenges.
Campers will also attend the following field trips:
Tuesday 3/19 – BOUNCE U ( http://bounceu.com/brooklyn-ny ) A BFS Spring Camp favorite. Campers romp in two rooms of bouncy houses, slides and obstacle courses. Bounce U has recently been renovated, and is sure to be more fun than ever!
Thursday 3/21 – MELODY LANES ( http://melodylanesny.com/ ) Another BFS Spring Camp favorite, campers will be divided into teams enjoy a couple of games of bowling and have tons of fun!
Transportation to all trips will be by school bus. Trips are subject to change.
Spring Camp is $550 for the week, and includes both the core 8:30am-3pm day, as well as After Camp from 3pm-6pm. Please note, we do not register children for Spring Camp on a day-by-day basis. A $100, non-refundable deposit is due upon registering, with the balance due by Monday, March 8 th .
● Log onto My Backpack ( https://brooklynfriends.seniormbp.com/SeniorApps )
● Select Program Registration under My Forms/Documents .
● Click the Spring Camp 2019 Registration link and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
Prior to the start of camp, you’ll receive an email that includes a daily schedule and additional information on our teachers and programming.