The Pearl Street Meeting House will come back to life with performers and an audience on Friday, November 19 at 5pm and Saturday, November 20 at 7pm for the Upper School Play, “She Kills Monsters.” The play is a comedic romp into the world of fantasy role-playing games! In this high-octane dramatic comedy laden with homicidal fairies, nasty ogres and 90s pop culture, acclaimed playwright Qui Nguyen (Raya and the Last Dragon) offers a heart-pounding homage to the geek and warrior within us all. Reservations for the play must be made at this form. It is important to note the following:
- This performance is recommended for 7th grade and up based on mild language, some sexual references, and depictions of bullying. Younger audience members must attend with an adult.
- Actors will be not be masked for performances, but will have been tested for COVID-19 both prior to and during the final week of rehearsals based on best and recommended practices, similar to the model currently used on Broadway.
- Seating for this performance is limited to allow safe spacing between parties, so please only reserve the number of seats you know you will use.
- Proof of vaccination is required for attendance (audience members under 12 must show proof of at least one dose of the vaccine), and all audience members must wear masks at all times.
- Family groups must sit together.
- The Friday, November 19 performance will be professionally recorded for future viewing.
*Art by Saraii C. ’22